This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Haunting Mids V3

Here a Black Friday Fuzz layout to compete with your Christmas shopping. The Haunting Mids is a one knob variation of a Big Muff. The Sustain control is a trimmer internally and the tone section and recovery stage have been removed. Great one for bass! Should be an easy fit in a 1590B or even a 1590G.


2 comments:

  1. This can be tagged verified, built it today on perfboard. However the perfboard track side isn't actually reversed, not big deal I just mirrored it myself. Didn't have the zeners or trans, so I threw some bat46 and 2n2222a in there while I wait for the next order, still sounds pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: threw in the components listed and it sounds awesomely massive.100% verified

    ReplyDelete