This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Emanating Fist Black Acid

The Black Acid is the big brother of the one knob Black Dust fuzz from Emanating Fist. It's a silicon Fuzz Face variant with a Drive control that pans between 2 input capacitors. It's laid out for board mounted pots and will fit nicely in a 1590B.


4 comments:

  1. Hi guys. I really hate asking this, but I have searched High & low, near and far, gone through hundreds of search pages at FSB & DIYSB and not been able to locate a schematic. I don't expect anyone to do my work for me, so maybe a hint of where I might find it?

    Thanks,
    Will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's anywhere it'd be on the D*A*M forum. I just traced the Tagboard FX vero layout of it. It's just a tweaked Fuzz Face.

      Delete
  2. you can verify this one. i built it and it sounds great.

    http://johnkvintageguitars.homestead.com/Effects/Fuzz-ODs/DAMez/BlackAcid/BlackAcid-01.jpg

    ReplyDelete